Thank you for visiting the Murder Mystery Dinner Fundraiser
“The Most Wonderful Crime of the Year” Wounded Warrior Page!
First, we would like to thank the following sponsors for helping to make this event a success!
- Presenting Sponsor: Senior Helpers
- Hosting Sponsor: Woodland Towers
- Warrior Level Sponsor: Haven
- Major Sponsor: Family Health Source
- Contributing Sponsor: Lohman Funeral Homes/DeLand Memorial Gardens
- Beverage/Specialty Drink Sponsor: Oasis Senior Advisor
- Act 1 Sponsor: Parkside Health and Rehab
This fundraiser is also part of COPE’s continuing efforts of community outreach benefiting all of Volusia County. (COPE: Community Outreach and Professional Education)
This page is for purchasing tickets in advance and general donations. When purchasing tickets or making a general donation, we will know by simple math how many tickets you are purchasing.
- 1 Ticket: $35
- 2 Tickets: $70
- 3 Tickets: $105
- 4 Tickets: $140
- 5 Tickets: $175
- 6 Tickets: $210
Additional sponsorship opportunities still exist ranging from $250 to $1,000. We are also accepting donations for a Silent Auction. Please contact one of the following people regarding donations, tickets, or general questions:
- Marjorie Marcus: 386-736-2227; MMarcus@SeniorHelpers.com
- Tammy Horn: 386-337-2701; TLHorn@BeYourHaven.org
- Richard Jason (RJ) Bock: 407-451-5282; RBock@StoneMor.com
We’re passionate about giving back to our nation’s service members – the few who fight to protect the freedom of this great country. Often times many of these inspiring individuals come home with wounds you can and can’t see, like a missing limb, combat stress, or depression. Because they’ve risked everything for us, we’re committed to raising awareness and funds for these wounded service members and their caregivers.
We are proud to host an event benefiting an organization whose mission is to honor and empower Wounded Warriors. Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) has a big, audacious goal: to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation’s history. We’re challenging ourselves to help WWP reach this vision, and we need your help.
- Saturday, November 3, 2018; 5:00 to 9:00 pm
- Woodland Towers: 113 Chipola Avenue, DeLand, Florida 32720