One lucky donor to our Wounded Warrior Fundraiser will win this beautiful LISTA 10-Drawer Mobile Toolbox, compliments of us at American Workspace. Every Donor will be automatically entered into the drawing to in this.
This is a LISTA 56-1/2"W x 49"H Mobile Combination Toolbox Cabinet that was built for LISTA's parent, the Stanley Black&Decker company, to display at their trade shows. This was shown to thousands upon thousands to help raise awareness and funds for the Wounded Warrior Project. As a Platinum Level Distributor we acquired this unit and are running this Fundraiser to raise give this beauty away to one lucky WWP Donor.
As many of you know, we and the Stanley Black & Decker company are passionate about giving back to our nation’s service members – the ones who fight to protect the freedom of this great country. Often times many of these inspiring individuals come home with wounds you can and can’t see, like a missing limb, combat stress, or depression. Because they’ve risked everything for us, We're committed to raising awareness and funds for these wounded service members and their caregivers.
We are proud to host an event benefiting an organization whose mission is to honor and empower Wounded Warriors. Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) has a big, audacious goal: to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation’s history. Stanley Black & Decker has shown this to thousands of their customers and Trade show attendees. I’m challenging myself to help WWP reach this vision, and I need your help.
100% of the funds raised through the this event go directly to Wounded Warrior Project to help fuel these programs. We are donating this fabulous Toolbox to one of the lucky Donors.
Please join our effort and give what you can by donating through our page. Click the donate button at the top and enter the amount you are able to give.
At the end of this fundraiser we will randomly draw a winner from the donors to this fundraiser who will win this beautiful Lista Toolbox absolutely free.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Joe & Isabelle Germann
1) No Purchase is Necessary. However a Donation to this Wounded Warrior Project Fundraiser is appreciated.
2) To become eligible to with this item, you must either make a Donation to this Fundraiser or Register for Free to Win
3) This Fundraiser runs from July 4, 2018 to September 3, 2018
4) You must be 21 years old to be eligible to win this item.
5) One entry per Name/E-Mail with a Donation to this Fundraiser or to those who are Registered for Free.
6) The odds of winning are based upon the number of Donors and Registered; All have an equal chance of winning.
7) What you may win: A Lista DW900 Technician Combination Toolbox that is in beautiful condition albeit it has scars from being transported about and shown at so many trade shows. The top two drawers are 4" and 6" deep, the bottom banks each have 2", 3", 5", and a 10" drawers. This item is decorated with the Wounded Warrior Logo's and is valued at $3500.
8) The winner will be randomly selected from the total number of Donors or those Registered to this fundraiser. The winner will be notified via the email address they leave and a notice will be posted on the American Workspace Web Site.
9) Free pickup or Ship FOB from Attelboro, MA. The winner is responsible for all shipping from our Attleboro, MA warehouse.
10) This Lista Toolbox is being given away by American Workspace, Inc. 79 Park Rd., Chelmsford, MA 10824 (800) 618-8028
11) Other Rules from The Wounded Warrior Project itself may apply. See www.WoundedWarriorProject.org