The 10th Annual #v0dgeball tournament is returning to Vegas!
Dell Technologies is thrilled to be hosting what will surely be another memorable dodgeball tournament. Celebrating our 10th year, we are proud to host an event benefiting an organization whose mission is to honor and empower Wounded Warriors. The Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) offers 20 holistic programs to wounded service members and their caregivers completely free of charge and 100% of the funds raised through this event go directly to WWP to help fuel these programs.
What you need to know about the tournament:
- We are playing by the American Dodgeball Association Rules.
- This is a double elimination tournament.
- We are going to have a hard limit of 14 teams (maximum of 10 players per team).
- No substitute team members will be allowed.
- Please complete your registration by August 17 so team match-ups for the first round can be randomly generated and communicated.
- Don’t forget, the first teams to register are in. Good Luck!
How do I register my team?
Teams are asked to contribute to the Wounded Warrior Project through this website. The goal is for each team to donate at least $1,000. Instructions to set up a NEW team are included below:
Entering a NEW Team:
- Team Captain inputs $1,000 in the field that appears on the screen after you click donate.
- After entering your contact information, select “other” under the “How would you like your name displayed…” field
- Enter your new team name.
***Team Captains***: Email your list of team members with your team name to Marta.Calixto@dell.com. We will send information regarding waiver forms and team match-up information as we get closer to the event.
We are returning to the University of Nevada Las Vegas Student Recreation & Wellness Center this year!
Please allow for a 15-minute drive time. The Student Union is located behind the Cox Pavilion and Thomas & Mack. You will be parking in the adjacent Tropicana Parking Garage.
- Address: 4305 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89154
General Event Details:
Please allow ample time to arrive to the UNLV campus and locate the correct building. Traffic in Vegas is usually very congested so plan accordingly as we do start on time.
Teams need to arrive at 2:30pm to check-in, hand in your waiver forms, warm up, and take a team photo. Spectators can plan to arrive by 2:50pm as the event starts promptly at 3pm. The winning team walks away with supreme bragging rights and individual 1st place trophies!
For everyone attending, admission is free. No donations will be accepted at the event. Wounded Warrior Project is a 501(c)(3) and donations made at this site may be tax deductible.
This is a great opportunity to get together with friends and colleagues in our community - let’s make sure we all have fun while supporting a great cause! If you have any questions on #v0dgeball 2018, please contact Marta: Marta.Calixto@dell.com
Be sure to join in on the fun and follow the conversation on Twitter at #v0dgeball!
See you all in Vegas!